By Maria Yudkevich,Philip G. Altbach,Laura E. Rumbley
Read or Download Academic Inbreeding and Mobility in Higher Education: Global Perspectives (Palgrave Studies in Global Higher Education) PDF
Best education policy books
This quantity was once initially ready for the realm convention on Church, neighborhood and country held in Oxford in 1937. Its target was once to appreciate the character of the very important clash among the Christian religion and the secular developments of the early 20th century, relatively when it comes to schooling.
A collection of the best works of scholarship interpreting schooling - typically greater schooling - as civic engagement released over the past decade in JAC, an award-winning magazine of rhetoric, politics, and culture.
Examines simply how the real ambitions of teaching for democracy should be accomplished from the point of view of these operating in instructor schooling and in P-12 schools.
Instructor schooling and the Political is a extraordinary publication which addresses the character and function of instructor schooling in a world context characterized through fiscal and political anxieties round declining productiveness and social inclusion. those anxieties are manifested in contemporary coverage advancements reminiscent of the advertising criteria, the deregulation and marketisation of instructor schooling and the imposition of performance-related regimes that tie lecturers’ pay to results in high-stakes checking out.
- Education, Culture and the Singapore Developmental State: World-Soul Lost and Regained? (Education, Economy and Society)
- Strategic Assessment and Development of Interorganizational Influence in the Absence of Hierarchical Authority
- Edmond Holmes and Progressive Education
- Minding the Dream: The Process and Practice of the American Community College
- Teachers and the Struggle for Democracy in Spain, 1970-1985 (Palgrave Studies in the History of Social Movements)
Additional resources for Academic Inbreeding and Mobility in Higher Education: Global Perspectives (Palgrave Studies in Global Higher Education)
Academic Inbreeding and Mobility in Higher Education: Global Perspectives (Palgrave Studies in Global Higher Education) by Maria Yudkevich,Philip G. Altbach,Laura E. Rumbley