By Mohammad Kamrul Islam,Aravind Srinivasan
Get a great grounding in Apache Oozie, the workflow scheduler approach for dealing with Hadoop jobs. With this hands-on consultant, skilled Hadoop practitioners stroll you thru the intricacies of this robust and versatile platform, with a variety of examples and real-world use cases.
Once you place up your Oozie server, you’ll dive into ideas for writing and coordinating workflows, and the best way to write advanced information pipelines. complex themes provide help to deal with shared libraries in Oozie, in addition to how one can enforce and deal with Oozie’s defense capabilities.
- Install and configure an Oozie server, and get an summary of easy concepts
- Journey in the course of the global of writing and configuring workflows
- Learn how the Oozie coordinator schedules and executes workflows in accordance with triggers
- Understand how Oozie manages facts dependencies
- Use Oozie bundles to package deal numerous coordinator apps right into a facts pipeline
- Learn approximately safety features and shared library management
- Implement customized extensions and write your personal EL services and actions
- Debug workflows and deal with Oozie’s operational details
Read Online or Download Apache Oozie: The Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop PDF
Similar data mining books
Even supposing using info mining for protection and malware detection is instantly at the upward thrust, such a lot books at the topic supply high-level theoretical discussions to the close to exclusion of the sensible points. Breaking the mildew, information Mining instruments for Malware Detection presents a step by step breakdown of ways to enhance info mining instruments for malware detection.
Comprehend and practice Cassandra layout and utilization styles, and resolve realworld company or technical problemsAbout This BookLearn find out how to determine actual international use instances that Cassandra solves simply, to be able to use it effectivelyIdentify and follow utilization and layout styles to unravel particular enterprise and technical difficulties together with applied sciences that paintings in tandem with CassandraA hands-on consultant that might exhibit you the strengths of the expertise and assist you observe Cassandra layout styles to facts modelsWho This publication Is ForIf you're an architect or developer eager to layout genuine international functions utilizing Cassandra, this ebook is perfect for you.
This e-book makes a speciality of new examine demanding situations in clever info filtering and retrieval. It collects invited chapters and prolonged examine contributions from DART 2014 (the eighth foreign Workshop on info Filtering and Retrieval), held in Pisa (Italy), on December 10, 2014, and co-hosted with the XIII AI*IA Symposium on man made Intelligence.
Construct agile and responsive enterprise intelligence strategies Create a semantic version and research info utilizing the tabular version in SQL Server 2016 research prone to create corporate-level company intelligence (BI) options. Led via BI specialists, you'll construct, installation, and question a tabular version by means of following exact examples and top practices.
- PostgreSQL Development Essentials
- Advanced Computer and Communication Engineering Technology: Proceedings of ICOCOE 2015 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- SQL Cookbook: Query Solutions and Techniques for Database Developers (Cookbooks (O'Reilly))
- Data Mining Mobile Devices
Additional resources for Apache Oozie: The Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop
Apache Oozie: The Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop by Mohammad Kamrul Islam,Aravind Srinivasan